Baisic Fire Police Training
2022 Training Schedule
March 19th & 20th 0800 hrs Basic Fire Police
April 9th & 10th 0800 hrs Advanced Fire Police
May 14th & 15th 0800 hrs T.I.M.S.
June 1st 1800 hrs Haz-Mat Awareness
October 8th & 9th 0800 hrs Leadership I
November 12th & 13th 0800 hrs Basic Fire Police
****PLEASE CONTACT THE TRAINING COMMITTEE DIRECTLY AT THE EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WITH ANY QUESTIONS****
Classes are free from charge to all member companies in good standing (dues paid).
Mandatory book and/or materials fees are the responsibility of the student.
There is a fee of $30.00 per class per student for non-members.
All classes will be held at the Berks Fire Training Site unless otherwise specified.
Students must pre-register for training at least two weeks before start date.
Training schedule may be subject to changes. Follow at our website and/or Facebook.
Contact: Greg Moll,Training Chair email@example.com OR
Meg Moll, Training Secretary (484) 599-0667
- Check Out This Maine Fire Department's Cool 'Sno-Bulance' Rescue Boggan
- First Responders In California Blast Long Emergency Room Wait Times At Capitol Hearing
- More than 200 planes could have the same problem that caused an Alaska commuter service fire, investigators say
- 2 killed in crash involving fire truck in New Jersey
- Virginia department hires first female fire chief in its nearly 250 year history, will demand accountability
- Omicron hasn’t peaked in U.S., surgeon general says, warning that ‘next few weeks will be tough’
- 10 essential documentaries on the opioid crisis
- Fire-Rescue In North Carolina Improves Response Times With New Tech
- Indiana firefighters could get annual blood testing for PFAS under proposed pilot program
- Gas Eyed As Cause Of House Explosion In New York That Killed 1 Woman, Injured 8 Others