This afternoon at approx. 1308hrs the Brecknock Volunteers were alerted by Berks DES for an MVA unknown injuries in the area of Route 568 and Route 272. FP Captain Singerling was the first to arrive on location and confirmed two vehicles in traffic with negative injuries. Per his report, Chief 680 recalled EMS from the incident. REN72 with Assistant 72 on board arrived on the scene next and crews went to work securing power to both vehicles and checking for fluids and debris down mitigating as necessary. Fire Police on the scene closed one lane of Route 568 during the operations. Once tow companies removed the vehicles all 72 units returned to service. A total of 10 volunteers responded to the incident.
National Fire News
- Texas firefighter proclaimed 'World's Strongest Firefighter'
- North Carolina firefighter survives 8th heart attack, saved by fellow firefighters while responding to call
- Rising from the ashes: Why an antique fire truck in Colorado was worth restoring
- ‘Bit of a mystery’: 7 Arizona firefighters test for elevated levels of arsenic
- Brick by brick, this teen is building Lego firetrucks from every department in Massachusetts
- How Subaru Utilizes New Pre-Production Models It Can’t Sell By Helping Emergency and First Responders
- This Day in History: Universal Studios fire in California destroys musicians’ master recordings
- VIDEO: 4 townhomes destroyed, 2 damaged after fire in Pennsylvania
- Doctors say this is the most important virus you’ve never heard of
- After fatal North Carolina fire, could stronger construction protections be on the way?